TIPS FOR SELLERS
HOW TO REALIZE YOUR BEST PRICE
- Have you discussed the things you and your family like about the house and the neighborhood with your realtor?
- Should I stay out of a prospective buyer’s way?
- Do I need to paint my house inside and outside?
- Do I need to re-do the landscaping of my lawn?
- Do I need to replace my windows?
- Do I need to replace or shampoo the carpeting?
- Do I have any pets? Are they under control at all times?
- Are all appliances in good working order?
- Can I improve the exterior of my house for buyer’s first impression?
- Can I improve the interior of my house for buyer’s first impression?
- Should I pack some of the clothes in the closets to make them roomier?
- Should I pack some items in the kitchen to make it spacious?
- Are there furnitures that can be stored or donated to make rooms appear larger?
- Are cabinets or doors or any woodworks need retouching?
- Should you replace door mat that bear family names?
- Should you replace an item that has sentimental value that buyer may want included in the sale?
Ex: Chandelier as a wedding gift, special lamp or mirror.
- Are we aware of other properties similar to subject property that is also being offered for sale?
- Is the price and terms offered going to appeal to the most of the buying public in your price range?
- Are the garage and storage areas as clean and neat as they should be?
- Do I consult with my realtor before spending needless time and money?